What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Start your own profitable home-based catering business with this easy-to-follow step-by-step guide.
- what is required to start the business
- Thinking of making an income while working from home and being your own boss
- Ready to take your knowledge and experience of working with food and people and applying it to your own business
- Considering starting your own home-based catering business
- Already worked for a catering service before and now are ready to start your own catering business
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Starting A Catering Business scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Starting A Catering Business scores 69.69/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.startingacateringbusiness.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: startingacateringbusiness.com you’ll also be taken through to startingacateringbusiness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)